Let's get it straight. This isn't sour grapes and it isn't business as usual. We're not opposed to Obama because he's a Democrat or a Liberal. If our disagreements with him were just political, we could join the others in wishing him well and hoping he steers the ship right.
We can't. Because this isn't a matter of political disagreement, this is a national catastrophe, a threat to the lives of millions and the survival of America itself.
Here is why.
1. Obama was Not Elected through a Legitimate Democratic Process but through Fraud - While Obama is not the first US President to be fraudulently elected, he is the first in well over a century, since the election of 1876.
These tactics supersede anything the United States has ever experienced before, and in their degree of sophistication can only be compared to organized crime. Regardless of which party perpetrates such a fraud, allowing it to stand is a knife in the heart of "One Man One Vote" democracy, and renders the entire American system of government into a fraud.
Finally Obama has never won a single election through the democratic process. Rather his operatives have sabotaged his opponents, either using lawyers or smear campaigns conducted through the press.
2. Obama has No Stake in Democracy - Not only was Obama's election undemocratic, but Obama has never relied on the democratic process to win elections. This makes him an active and present danger to American democracy.
Obama reached the State Senate by using lawyers to disqualify the signatures of his opponents, including his own mentor Alice Palmer, who first gave him his start in politics.
Obama made it to the US Senate when his campaigns pushed dirt about the private lives of first his Democratic Primary opponent Blair Hull and then his Republican opponent Jack Ryan. Both men had been doing better than Obama in the polls and both saw their campaigns destroyed by allegations from their ex-wives promoted and spread by the Obama campaign.
Obama won the Democratic Presidential Primary when his party leadership shortchanged the votes of states such as Florida. He won the Presidential election through ACORN's well organized campaign of electoral fraud.
As disturbing as all of these facts are, the truly disturbing conclusion is that, Obama has no stake in the survival of American democracy. Democracy is Obama's enemy. He has never achieved anything because of the democratic process, but despite it. For the first time in our history since the forces of King George III were shown the door, America is ruled by a man to whom the Democratic system is actually a threat.
Obama has subverted Democracy before taking office. What he will do in the White House can only be imagined.
3. Obama is the Product of a Criminal Organization - Many if not most politicians are corrupt, but Obama is the product of an extremely corrupt system that easily crosses the line into organized crime. The cases against Obama associates such as Tony Rezko and Governor Blagojevich, are only the tip of a much larger Chicago iceberg.
And lest anyone assume that Obama would change his ways once in power, stocking his cabinet with crooks, such as Pardongate figure Eric Holder as his Attorney General, or tax cheat Timothy Geithner, shows a disturbing contempt for even going through the motions of putting forward a law abiding cabinet.
There is a fundamental difference between political disagreement and political corruption. There is no bipartisan or patriotic virtue in closing our eyes to criminality on the part of the White House.
4. Obama is Disturbingly Incompetent - As a Junior Senator with very little experience, Obama is unqualified to sit in the big chair. The media has shouted down all questions about his experience, but shouting down the messenger, does not make the problem go away.
Even if Obama were well-intentioned, his lack of experience makes it all too easy for him to begin making very bad decisions. JFK, the man Obama is often compared to, had more experience than Obama and yet he quickly began making basic mistakes, two of which resulted in military conflicts that America lost. Worse still, JFK was perceived as weak and inept by foreign powers. And what goes for JFK, goes double for Obama.
Constantly challenging a clueless administration is the best hope for catching mistakes and problems before they cause catastrophic damage.
5. Obama is Unquestioned - Never before has a White House occupant been worshiped and his actions treated as above reproach by the press, as Obama. The American political systems rests on free speech, on the right to question a candidate. The media has not only abrogated its responsibilities in this regard, it has ruthlessly suppressed and smeared those who would question Obama.
There is a name for such a system. It is tyranny, a system in which the press acts as the naked emperor's clothes. That is not the American way, and imposing it threatens to mark the end of American Democracy.
The more a politician is treated as Above the Law, the more crucial it is to oppose him. The more a politician is unquestioned, the more we must question him at every turn. The alternative is to give in to a tyranny of manufactured populism created by endlessly feel good coverage in which not even a child dares to cry out, "The Emperor is Naked."
6. Obama Sympathizes with America's Enemies - At a time when we need a leader who puts America first, we instead get an occupant who puts everyone but America first. If Obama won't put America first, then we need to put America first by rejecting his policies and fighting for those that put America first.
7. Obama is Wrong - Whether it's the Wall Street meltdown or in Iraq, Obama has been wrong time and time again. The policies he has championed have caused the economic recession. The ideas he supported undermined American troops at a crucial time.
Time and time again, Obama has been wrong and his arrogance and inexperience insures that he will go on being wrong. His plans to spend our way deeper and deeper into debt only highlight the start of the high price of Obama's errors, and what they will cost us.
8. Obama is a Racist - As the product of a racist Church, whose hate speech has has defended, Obama's inaguration only showcased more examples of racism and fostering racial divisions, e.g. "and when white will embrace what is right."
The problem is not that Obama is black, the problem is that he is a racist and that he surrounds himself with racists. It has been over half a century since America has been ruled by a racist, in the days when segregation was a fact. The return of racism to power in the White House is a disturbing event with unknown consequences.
9. Obama Threatens Our Survival - Facing severe terrorist and economic threats, Obama's record of being wrong on both, his corruption, his inexperience and his inability to put anyone but himself first-- poses a grave and severe threat to America and the world.
Rather than bringing reform, Obama brings danger. His weaknesses deeply threaten our economic and physical survival. And the refusal by the press to question him creates an extremely dangerous situation in which he can move from disaster to disaster, shielded by a lapdog press too busy singing praises to the Prince of Chicago, to criticise his actions.
10. Obama Rejects Everything About America - From our rule of law, to our tolerance to our commitment to free enterprise, to our democracy itself-- Obama rejects everything about America that matters, while his acolytes work to remake our country in his own ugly image, greedy, selfish, hateful, egotistical, shallow, ignorant and compulsively deceptive.
We cannot stomach such a cultural and political transformation. America might survive it, but it would emerge as a very different and far uglier place in the process. That is why we must resist from day one, lifting our voices, speaking out, researching, disproving and getting the message out to everyone that Obama is not our President, and not America's President, and that what we fight for is a restoration of genuine democracy and the rule of law.