As a sample here's a Daily News article Grinning madman Ahmadinejad squirms at Columbia
Unused to dissent at home, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad squirmed uncomfortably for some 90 minutes while trying to put a loving face on a message of hate.
In a day of pure New York drama at Columbia University yesterday, Ahmadinejad expressed skepticism of the Holocaust, questioned "who truly was involved" in the Sept. 11 attacks, denied oppressing women and claimed there are no gays in Iran.
Ahmadinejad also used his Ivy League platform to deny his country is seeking nuclear weapons, abusing human rights or wanting to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.
or Ahmadinejad urges world to renounce Satan
UNITED NATIONS - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad piled on the melodrama and the insults in an address to the UN General Assembly yesterday, urging hostile world powers to turn from a "path of arrogance and obedience to Satan."
Meanwhile the New York post has an article by a former hostage, HOSTAGE TELLS HIM: SHUT UP!
Ahmadinejad was one of those outrageous Iranians who took me and more than 50 other Americans hostage for 444 days, violating international law and making us suffer indescribable moments of terror.
While the wife of POW soldier Goldwasser recalls her own confrontation with the man behind it all
"During the questions we made eye contact, we looked at each other more than once. The look on his face changed the moment he realized who was facing him and what I wanted from him," Karnit Goldwasser, wife of kidnapped soldier Ehud Goldwasser, said after her meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in New York.
With Succos here, Mo'ah Kemo Efroa, has a good post on not buying bastard etrogim and no it's not what you think it is.
"Many who are reading this post enjoy the relative peace, security and material comfort provided by the United States. Our brethren in Israel are not as lucky these days. They are both imperiled by the security situation and impoverished by the economic one. One of the simplest ways to help Israel during this holiday season is to buy Israeli products, particularly ritual products such as wine and etrogim. But instead we prefer to use foreign etrogim."
Over at IsraPundit is a great article on the Saudi Lobby titled, Whatever Saudis want, Saudis get
I recently disclosed The Vast Power of the Saudi Lobby. Now I want to provide a list of what Saudi Lobby (money) achieved.
- In ‘48, US imposed arms embargo on Israel
- In ‘56 Israel forced by Eisenhower to retreat from Sinai
- Prior to ‘67 War, Johnson promised Nasser to supply him with intelligence
- In ‘73 war, Kissinger withheld resupplying arms to Israel so it would get “a bloody nose”
- When Israel turned the ‘73 War around, Kissinger insisted that the Egyptians be allowed to “save face”
- Shortly thereafter, the oil embargo and quadrupling of prices brought the Europeans and Americans to their knees. A deal was cut whereby they agreed to back the Arab narrative and to reverse the results of the ‘67 War
- Kissinger agreed to shrink Israel back to the pre ‘67 lines and to back the Palestinians as a means of doing it.
- Carter backs Sadat’s demand that “every inch” of Sinai be returned in exchange for peace.
Over at Lemon Lime Moon is a post on Teddy Roosevelt and what it means to be a man.
Finally a Chag Kosher and Sameach and enjoy the rest of the week. This blog will resume updates after Shabbat.